POWER OF PUSSY: What I wore on my big dinner date ????

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What I wore on my big dinner date ????

What I wore on my big dinner date ????
And it's an excellent question since I am
so affected by His presentation of Himself
by how He camoflouges his personage.
Just call me Shallow San.

To enhance my pretty good physique for a
young old lady, I selected my most painful
bra with the best push up enhancement. I only
had to readjust it twice over the course of the evening
to keep that underwire from creeping up over its line of
demarcation. Next the panties had to be low enough
so as not to stick out of my Wal Mart jeans. He
had told me the previous Saturday night dinner, he got
his jeans at Wal Mart because when he went on a trip,
he'd just leave them behind. I like it. You know how you
hate your dirty clothes in the suitcase when you get home.
Plain black tightish top I wore under a gold short shiny jacket with
big rhinestone buttons with a little flounce. I had to wear t-strap
high heels because the previous Sat., he said I was short in my
flip flops. I totally dressed for him. Then he wears that shitty shirt
with bugs or something on it.

The problem was I got hot (temperature wise) in my cutesy jacket
so I had to balance it on the back of my chair because it was slick.
I finally gave up & let it fall on the floor...like I could discard it; which,
of course, I could not. It has a matching skirt !!!

Ahhh, the trials & tribulations of trying to dress perfectly when all
that matters, really, is that I feel good about myself.

4 Comments:

At August 21, 2008 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

God, I know how you feel there and then sometime he doesn't even notice, but if you dress normal, he says, well, why didn't you dress up?" Men sometimes suck. :))

 
At August 23, 2008 at 9:04 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Ruby !
Yes, they do !

 
At August 24, 2008 at 6:56 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Ruby,

And come to think of it, he didn't say one darn thing about how cute I was dressed. Not even a compliment about my Wal Mart jeans.
I guess I'll call him since he didn't give me a compliment; I will conquer!

 
At September 7, 2008 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Jlynn said...

Never, never dress for a man! You dress for yourself and if he doesn't like it to bad. They either compliment you or get angry and wonder who your dressing up for. I don't do it anymore. I dress in what feels good to me and if it's sexy all the better. Can't be walked on unless your laying down.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home