POWER OF PUSSY: Power of Pussy Blog has been Awarded !

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Power of Pussy Blog has been Awarded !

Photobucket

OK... My blog has been awarded this beautiful AWARD by ONE of my very best friends.
Amy of Park-Avenue Princess
Her blog is first on my daily stops. Make it yours too. Be kind and leave her a comment! Amy is and has been in the hospital and will be for months and I would appreciate so much your visit to her !!! THANK YOU !!!

Now, the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I will be posting my Nominations ASAP!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home