POWER OF PUSSY: First KILLER Awakening: THE WAITRESS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

First KILLER Awakening: THE WAITRESS

Photobucket

THE SON OF A BITCH was flirting with a waitress that he had know for years right in front of me.
I mean prolonged eye contact AND TOUCH when he put the tip of his finger in the pocket of her front apron.

I immediately thought "IT'S OVER !!!!!!!!!"
"IT IS OVER !"
I knew it was OVER !!!!

He was unaware that I saw the placement of his finger tip until LATER when I blew up.
He did not realize.
Indeed HE had no idea that I had seen him.
Women out there - can you stand it ?
Can you relate ???

Does he really think I was completely unaware of it ???
Does he think I am that naive ?
Or worse, does he think I am STUPID ?

WHAT DOES THAT TELL ME ?

It is a test.

Does he think I will put up with it ???
I HATE HIM.



The next week, a male friend at work patiently explained that it was a MAN THING to be able to be dominant over a woman and PERFECTLY NATURAL, how compelling a woman's total service and devotion could be.

RIGHT.
Men stick together.

If only in their dreams..............




Hearing this, although questioning it in my own mind, it removed some of the sting I felt, but it still pisses me off to think of it.



Think of the millions of Chinese servant girls who accomodated their masters over the centuries, submitting because it was required. Bound feet and all.
Think of Stepford wives. Is that really want men want after all ?
Wouldn't that get boring ?
I guess not.

A man needs to feel totally dominant over a SERVANT woman ?
It is bullshit for sure. Grow the fuck up ! PLEASE !!!!!!

In the next 10 days I kept my composure and DID NOT CALL HIM.

NEVER NEVER NEVER DO THAT !!!
If he wants me, HE WILL CALL.

NEVER, NEVER , NEVER, NEVER CALL HIM AFTER A FIGHT.
Call a friend, call your sister, call your brother, call your cousin, call Time of Day and Temperature, call anyone or anything but him !!!
Call 411, call 900 numbers, press 2 for Spanish.
Too bad they got rid of the physic hotlines. That was a good one to call.
DO NOT CALL HIM.


He has to want you enough to call you.
Just don't do it - as hard, as agonizing as it is - DON'T CALL !

If he never calls what have you lost ?

It's been 10 days.
He has not called.












To be continued ........



page 40

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

See what Friskie has to say about JEALOUSY
http://friskiepcat.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home