POWER OF PUSSY: To follow up on yesterday,

Saturday, August 16, 2008

To follow up on yesterday,

To follow up on yesterday, here's the question of the
day....Do we need to rid ourselves of the 'mean' to meet and keep
a man ?????
I'm thinking I do, but I am the most inexperienced of all
of you. My friend "Fran" (let's call her), is light
years ahead of me in terms of figuring out where the
object of our affection is coming from. She's done all
of the suffering 30 years ago that I am doing today.
Some of my concerns she scoffs at because she absolutely
CANNOT believe how I could be sooo ignorant.
Is there an instruction manual for figuring out the universe?

When I wrote P.O.P., I was just then becoming
acquainted with MYSELF, which came last, of course. We usually do
ourselves last, even in bed. The error of my way was concentrating
on the stupid Peter; trying to figure out his every word-usage or thought.
That was fruitless. He never meant what he said and he never had an
original thought. In fact, he NEVER had a thought at all. WHAT WAS
I THINKING???.....MEN DO NOT HAVE THOUGHTS !!!!!!

3 Comments:

At August 16, 2008 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

My hubby enjoys my mean, but not to a big level. I think sometimes men like to have a bit of mean in a woman. It spices up the relationship. I don't mean evil mean, but at least some spunk. ))

 
At August 16, 2008 at 7:36 PM , Blogger Rebekah said...

Exactly. A little spunk is always fun- in both sexes. ;)

 
At September 7, 2008 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Jlynn said...

My best friend told me that meaner you are to you love one the nicer they are to you. It worked for her, but it never worked for me so I stopped. I love your comment about men do having thoughts. So true for some of them. I lived with a man for 6 years that only cared about himself. Everything we did was his way or no way. To this day I can't believe I stayed for 6 years. We were engaged and his mother asked me when we were going to get married I told her not in her life time. Was that mean? I've been out of that relationship for three now. He's married alreadyand every day I thank the godess it's not me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home