POWER OF PUSSY: So, Dear Hearts,

Friday, August 15, 2008

So, Dear Hearts,

"So, Dear Hearts, after this week's appointment
with my Acupuncturist/Therapist, the world has changed.
Have you all noticed this happens every day? Every day.
Every day and everyday. We live in the fastest information
age than ever before in history. Every day goes faster than
the day before. How does one keep up? I think I have one
thing covered, then sure enough, something else becomes
uncorked. Even Judge Judy is on her last nerve. She gets
meaner every day, but I do so adore her. She tells people
to quit having kids; take care of the kids one has; dump
this loser; or dump that user. She tells it like it is !
Dear dear Dr. Tao, his world's been rocked by this little
lady he's going to fly here from Thailand. (My mistake;
I thought it was China) If she makes it, he will reimburse
her for the cost of her plane ticket. I dunno-is that OK ?

Now on to me & my "budding" relationship; LOL...one date
does not a relationship make, but you know how we
women contrive the future. Let's see....what will my friends
think of the way he's dressed? Oh, it's not them that care,
it's me. What, the Needle Doctor advises me, do everything
to be confident within myself. Forget about anything else
to make sure I am projecting the way I want to be seen.
The "old" comment I made to the new man, the Doctor says,
was mean nice. Well, that describes my word choices being
in error. Ya think I should get rid of the Mean? That's my
charge until I get more next week. Do any of you have that
little mean streak that needs to be outed ????Photobucket

4 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 9:52 AM , Blogger Chesh said...

Oh, Hell Yes! Mine comes out especially when I am PMSing. LOL!

I think a bit of mean gives a bit of character to a girl. Plus every 'pussy' needs a bit of Lion in her. LOL!

 
At August 23, 2008 at 9:31 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Ruby !
You so inspired me with your comment - I have added the pms picture to this post.
THANK YOU !!!

 
At August 23, 2008 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Chesh said...

LMAO!!! That picture is great!!!!

 
At September 7, 2008 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Jlynn said...

I think we all have a mean streak, it's how often we let it take over that counts. Sometimes you have to be mean to be nice. If you can't be honest when you talk to people why bother. I'm a bitch with a captial "B". That's what I use to tell the inmates when they would say "The other deputies don't do it like that." As if I cared what the other deputies did. I think we mellow with age at least I have.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home