POWER OF PUSSY: Thinking it over........................

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thinking it over........................

In thinking about the "He did call," good news post,
is it that I can't stand it when things DO go right ?
After the fun date on Saturday, he EVEN did
an unheard of follow-up call on Sunday afternoon.
It's perfect. Now I don't think I'm as enamoured
with him as I was; however, if he HAD NOT called,
I'd be madly in love with him. Is it crazy, or what?

If you've had a similar experience with your feelings
of high anxiety, huge pleasure, then ....a....whatever,
please let me hear from you.

3 Comments:

At August 23, 2008 at 8:44 AM , Blogger robynl said...

I've been in a similar situation with one guy in particular. I told my friend that when he was doing everything right in my books I liked him and when he did not do what I expected or the right thing I so loved him and wanted him in my life. I asked her if I was crazy!! I understand where you are coming from but not the feelings of both of us. At one point I even got to the point where I was considering letting him go, giving him the boot, etc. and yet I loved him and wanted him. Go figure.

Why wouldn't it be so easy to just accept the good things??? No negativity, no worry. For me it must/might be that I need a challenge. Yikes.

 
At August 24, 2008 at 7:16 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

A challenge, Robyn? How many challenges do we need anyway?
I've had enough. If it's so much work to just be with a guy, what is the point? I think back to that dog (Peter)
& I shudder. When I find a man who doesn't have to have the power, then I'll give him the "power.".
What I still need to learn is when to have sex & when to NOT.
If Peter would have had to spend his energy trying to bed me, then perhaps when he did get me in the sack he would have felt the power. Does that make sense? If not, please tell me what does. Because I need to figure it out before Mr. Right comes along.

 
At September 7, 2008 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Jlynn said...

I might have felt like that when I was younger. I'm older and wiser now. I don't let them have that much control over me. I'm in love with someone now, but if he doesn't call, oh well, his lose. He usually emails with the reason he didn't call and my feelings for him haven't changed for good or bad. No pressure, especially, on me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home