POWER OF PUSSY: Review Brings Up Good Questions NEW AUTHORISLAND CONTEST !

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Review Brings Up Good Questions NEW AUTHORISLAND CONTEST !

Sandy Patsy was just given an incredible review of her book, POWER OF PUSSY from Park Avenue Princess Reviews and to celebrate Sandy is offering a wonderful prize package exclusively for AuthorIsland.com readers. An autographed copy of her book, a fun pussy cat bookmark, a sweet collectible ty kitty cat, some sexy bath fizzers and some My Desire body lotion by Victoria's Secret!
To enter, simply head over to Sandy's Blog and read her May 21st post, then comment as to your thoughts on the questions brought up by the reviewer. So, we will have the winner's address, email your comment and name and address to AuthorIsland at Yahoo.com - put Sandy Patsy in subject line.
A winner will be drawn on June 21st - Good luck!

Be my friend www.myspace.com/authorisland
www.AuthorIsland.com
The AuthorIsland.com Newsletter
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/authorisland

1 Comments:

At July 4, 2008 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Sandy Ellen Patsy! I have to say the questions raised were so great and the answers wonderful! I'm SO SORRY I didn't have use of my computer and missed the deadline for another one of your GENEROUS and WONDERFUL contests!

What I didn't miss out on, is the HOTT BOOK! I LOVE IT! It will ALWAYS BE ON MY SHELF!!

xo Amy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home