POWER OF PUSSY: Review by Park Avenue Princess

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Review by Park Avenue Princess

This excellent review brought up some very interesting questions from this reviewer

The Power of Pussy By: Sandy Patsy
Publisher: Xlibris Company
Pub. Date: February 2008
128 pp.


I REALLY LIKED THIS BOOK! It's honesty and raw emotion got me from the very start. Sandy opens up her life for all to view and to me, that's a bold move on her part and it takes guts! I hope I have half the energy Sandy does when I'm 60! A truly amazing woman, with a truly amazing story.

My review and thoughts:

"man can have sex with no love"
"and man can have love with no sex"

With a unique writing style all her own, Sandy Patsy's debut title "The Power of Pussy" is witty and insightful. Packed with information that I wish I my mother told me when I first started dating and fell in love. But this certainly isn't the information your mother's going to hand you freely in a heart-to-heart! Sandy's journal is sinfully sexy. All of her thoughts and emotions are laid out on the line.Informative, seductive and straight to the point, from cover to cover this book is full of surprises and fun! As we take a trip through the course of Peter and Sandy's relationship, not a single juicy detail is spared. Have you ever wanted to read someone else's journal or diary? Or maybe said "Oh, I wish I could be a fly on that wall, right now!"Well, now you can! Sandy's kept meticulous notes about her thoughts, feelings and desires and she shares them openly with a style that pulls no punches Each and every one of us become not just a guest in her bedroom, but in her mind. Sandy's thoughts provoke questions and those questions leave you thinking long after you close the book.

Do women really keep a man in their lives unhappily jut because they don't want to be alone? Or Should a woman make a man feel he's always right even when he's wrong? Yes or No? Do you think men are constantly on the prowl searching for a better or perhaps love that's new? Or just any woman, without a care which, as long as she keeps him believing he's "King of the Castle".


Judge for yourself as you read their private online instant messages to one another and the incidents that seem to occur on each date.A true story of want, need, lust and love by THE woman who lived it and then told all about it.

Review by Park Avenue Princess

6 Comments:

At May 17, 2008 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Mrs. Patsy!

I not only found your book very interesting and amazing, but I love your answers to these questions! Keep doing what you're doing. You have an amazing heart. Thank you for keeping Amy in your heart and prayers.

God Bless,
Vanessa

 
At May 29, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Leah said...

Wonderful review! I think that most men look for that something that's new, different. And I believe that they want someone to tell them they're right. Make them believe that they're "King of the Castle".

 
At May 30, 2008 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Kimberly B. said...

Hi there! That's a terrific review, and it was interesting to read your answers to the questions. I think my favorite part was when the reviewer asked what made you decide to go forth and publish the book. That's a question that I'd like to ask all authors of autobiographical works, and it was especially interesting to read your answer, since your book is so intimate in nature.

 
At June 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great review. Personally, I don't think men are always on the lookout anymore than women. I think it's all about where they are in thier lives, their heads and their hearts. I think everyone wants to be told they're right, but it's not always what's best for them. They can deal, we have to. And sadly, yes we do keep a man around just so we're not alone. I did it. And only discovered after I WAS alone, how much better it was than a bad marriage. Stay strong ladies, we can do anything!!!!

 
At June 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM , Blogger orelukjp0 said...

Nice review. Brings up many thought provoking questions and makes one want to read the book for the answers.

 
At June 11, 2008 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Mindy said...

Hi Sandy,
What a great review!
I thought the reviewers questions were very insightful.The review made me want to get the book to read the answers for myself.

Mindy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home