POWER OF PUSSY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRINCESS AMY !

Friday, May 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRINCESS AMY !

As many of you are aware, Amy of Royal Reviews is very sick and in the hospital for an extended stay and is fighting for her life. Her birthday is soon. What I would like to do is get together a birthday box from all of us. Please let her know you care even if it is just a comment on her blog or mine. If you would like to send something special to her in her birthday box - let me know and I will send you my address.

Amy loves her heels, her dresses and being a girlie girl.
She loves her "sparklies" which is jewelry.
She's called it that since she could talk.
  • Photobucket
    Thank you so much. Amy will be so happy to be remembered on her birthday !
    I got this idea from Trish who is sending Amy a care package this week - thank you Trish!


  • Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’?

    1 Comments:

    At May 17, 2008 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

    Yes, Happy Birthday my VERY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND! We ALL LOVE YOU! I miss the times we had together every week and hearing your voice every single day on the phone! I am HONORED to have you as my Best Friend. Kim and Dawn will be posting too.

    How lucky are you to have Mrs. Patsy doing this for your birthday? I hope this makes it SO memorable and that you realize how many people LOVE you! I'll see you again tomorrow. I LOVE YOU!

    THANK YOU SO MUCH MRS. PATSY for doing this for AMY. She's such a sweet and wonderful person. I love her SO much and so does her family and other friends as well. This is an amazing thing that you're doing and we can't thank you enough.

    I also want to thank everyone that has agreed to participate!

    God Bless you ALL,
    Vanessa

     

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home