POWER OF PUSSY: KEEP YOUR KITTY CONTEST

Monday, February 23, 2009

KEEP YOUR KITTY CONTEST

So is Joe going to send flowers?? Will Sandy see him again?? How about the couple?? They won't last three months right??

Read my excerpts from my new book http://popauthorinterviews.blogspot.com/

Answer these (one/all - your choice) questions with a comment to this post to enter my next contest. Your answer will be what you think will happen, since my book has not even been finished yet.............Haven't worked out the details on the contest yet, but will and post them here ASAP !!! I am thinking your choice of my gear shown here as a winner's prize.

http://popcontests.blogspot.com/
I know the pictures are lousy - sorry, however the Gear itself is beautiful, if I do say so myself !!!
Any questions at all are welcome.
I promise I am trying to improve the quality of the pictures also.

Feel free to comment as many times as you like.
More details to be posted ASAP !!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home