POWER OF PUSSY: Valentine's Day CUPID Contest

Monday, February 2, 2009

Valentine's Day CUPID Contest

I have put on my thinking cap with contests for Valentine's Day. DeNita is sponsoring an AuthorIsland Contest so be on the look out for her to get it up on her site. I will also post it here. (OF COURSE !!!!)

I have selected this excerpt for my Valentine's contests - http://popexcerpts.blogspot.com (CLICK ON MY TITLE OF THIS POST)- if you have a copy of my book and you can spot what is different about the cupids in my excerpt from the cupids in my book please email me at sandyellenpatsy@aol.com and you will be in my additional contest with the prize - your choice of my gear-http://popcontests.blogspot.com/


Please send your answer to sandyellenpatsy@aol.com with Cupid in the subject line and your choice of gear if you are the lucky winner. Contest ends February 14.
T-shirts sizes are S M L XL and I think XXL

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2009 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Dina said...

Always fun contests you have to offer us. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home