POWER OF PUSSY: CLICK HERE FOR CONTEST EXCERPT THE BEGINNING

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CLICK HERE FOR CONTEST EXCERPT THE BEGINNING

You Don't Have To Be Good To Win
From the intimate thoughts and pen of author Sandy Patsy comes a controversial journal that records her mind-boggling account of the lust-driven relationship she had at age 60 with Peter Straat and how it opened her eyes to the power all women have.

This Christmas, Sandy is offering a wonderful prize package exclusively for AuthorIsland.com readers. An autographed copy of her book and this too cute t-shirt (size L) purchased from The Animal Rescue Site !


Photobucket


To enter for your chance at this great prize package, simply head over to Sandy's Blog and read her post, Part 1 - The Beginning - read the excerpt to find out these three things - 1. Where did Sandy first meet Peter? 2. How old was Peter when they began their affair? 3. What did Sandy call Peter's girlfriend? Email Sandy your answers to sandyellenpatsy@aol.comThis email address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled to view it with AuthorIsland contest in the subject line. And please include your shipping address in case yours is the name that comes out of the hat on Christmas Day! Good Luck!

**Want your name in the hat twice?? Leave a comment here on this blog or at MySpace.com - SANDY PATSY !


Create A Great Day

Visit Me At AuthorIsland
Be My Myspace Friend
Join My Newsletter
Check Out Our Author News Blog

5 Comments:

At December 5, 2008 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Kimberley said...

I love contests, especially if I win, that are so easy. You have hooked my with the taste in ..In the beginning! You will be receiving my email today.
I also want to say..I love your kitty pictures...AWESOME

 
At December 5, 2008 at 9:55 PM , Blogger Dina said...

Great looking shirt there, I have bought fromthem too, they have nice stuff, plus it helps the animals. :)

 
At December 6, 2008 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Dina said...

Sandy,

I sent you my answer.

 
At December 7, 2008 at 4:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for running this contest! The shirt is so cute and so reminiscent of my cat.

 
At December 15, 2008 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Becky said...

I love entering contests. I like the t-shirt very much.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home