POWER OF PUSSY: Sneak Peek into KEEP YOUR KITTY

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sneak Peek into KEEP YOUR KITTY

My first excerpt is posted for my next book KEEP YOUR KITTY
Click Sneak Peek above to read it............


I am taking a survey for this coming book. Please answer at least one multiple choice question: This is not a test.....JUST HAVE SOME FUN !!!

1. Most needed in a partner
Honesty
Trust
Understanding

2. Like to hear
Love U
Communicate with U
U look sexy

3. Biggest problem
Money
Kids
Sex
Illness

4. Statistics show more than 50 percent of men are unfaithful, & just under
45 percent of women R unfaithful. According to nature, men will Always look around & want variety. And women too.
How does a couple successfully deal with these truths...
Acknowledge
Discuss
Ignore


5. Who among us can set up "fantasies"
to deal with or supply what the other needs from the unknown?
Anyone who's read P O P knows my inexperience with a guy with a wandering eye. All he had to do was look at another woman & I became physically Ill. I mistakenly thought I was not as attractive. By making me jealous his ego was inflated. Now why couldn't he & I have worked with these givens; ie, pick out the hottie together, make up sex stories, & I don't know...improvise? I'm just trying to come up with solutions for age old problems. Am I wrong to think if we can get past jealousy, establish trust, work out money problems, & not drink too much, we'll live happily, not everafter; but just live happy ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home