POWER OF PUSSY: GOOD MORNING SATURDAY !

Saturday, October 4, 2008

GOOD MORNING SATURDAY !

Man, I have been at it this morning trying to research high and low what to do financially immediately and how to plan for such an uncertain future.
Now that we are stuck with the bailout, I would like to ask for comments today on how you think the bailout will affect you and your current lifestyle.
It is the hot topic on everyone's mind.


I for one am going outside to play in my garden since I have been glued to my tv for the past two weeks straight. Past time for some fresh air and sunshine. I will check back periodically and hope to have a good chat maybe tonight with those of you that emailed that you work during the week.

Til then, leave your comment and come back around 6pm EST and enjoy your day!!! The powers that be will not win this fight !!!!
At least not for awhile.

Also if you would like to write a review of POWER OF PUSSY, the first email I receive today with a promise to write one will receive an eBook emailed right to you.

4 Comments:

At October 4, 2008 at 7:44 PM , Blogger Dina said...

Hi Sandy, It's a nice day here and somewhat peaceful. :)

I posted a Hapy October post, I wish I could find blogger templates for holidays.

 
At October 5, 2008 at 7:32 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Dina !
I have checked out your blog and appreciate so much your thoughts on fall leaves - I love them too.

 
At October 7, 2008 at 11:35 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

Hi there! I hope you got some peace and quality time in your garden. You sounded like you needed it. :)

 
At October 20, 2008 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

I've been missing you and writing you! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! My thoughts and heart are with you.

I will be away after the weekend for a bit...(next weekend) so write to me. K?

Love, Luck and Success,
Amy

Oh by the way...you have an award waiting on my blog...xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home