POWER OF PUSSY: GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY !

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

GOOD MORNING WEDNESDAY !

I am trying to keep a positive outlook on this financial mess, but I am deeply troubled. Maybe POWER OF PUSSY will distract me enough to cheer me up !
I will be announcing the winners of my September Lion King contest and my AuthorIsland contest later today and that is always, always exciting.
Especially for the winners......


I am continuing my guest blog all this week along with my Author of the Week Spotlight with AuthorIsland.
Please join me !!!
We can have some MORE fun............(be nice (just kidding LOL)

Visit Me At AuthorIsland

Also a contest just for my Spotlight. The first person to email me with a promise to write a review will receive the Power of Pussy eBook ...........

sandyellenpatsy@aol.com
POWER OF PUSSY REVIEWS

What else ? REPEAT: Today I will send an eBook of POWER OF PUSSY to the first person to promise to write a review - please send me an email or post your PROMISE here.
sandyellenpatsy@aol.com

2 Comments:

At October 1, 2008 at 2:47 PM , Blogger robin618 said...

I would be love to read and review your book.

 
At October 1, 2008 at 3:23 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Robin618!
Yea !!! please send your email address to sandyellenpatsy@aol.com and I will send the eBook right to you. Thank you !!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home