POWER OF PUSSY: Good Morning, Tuesday ! 9-30-2008

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Good Morning, Tuesday ! 9-30-2008

I see the world is still here and seeminly functioning so that is good.
I will be emailing another eBook of POWER OF PUSSY to the first person that will promise to write a review. More fun for today so read on and check back often !


I am having a guest blog all this week along with my Author of the Week Spotlight with AuthorIsland.
Please join me !!!
We can have some MORE fun............(be nice (just kidding LOL)

Visit Me At AuthorIsland

Also a contest just for my Spotlight. The first person to email me with a promise to write a review will receive the Power of Pussy eBook ...........

sandyellenpatsy@aol.com
POWER OF PUSSY REVIEWS


My 2 contests end tonight so you still have time to get your entries in. Each comment for yesterday and tomorrow will count as a bonus entry to your email entry.

3 Comments:

At September 30, 2008 at 12:53 PM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Patsy! You're right where you belong! In the SPOTLIGHT! Congratulations!! I love the book and it will forever have a place on my bookshelf! I can't wait for "Keep Your Kitty"!

XOXO
Amy

 
At September 30, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

Congrats on the Author of the week! You sooo deserve it and I cannot wait for your new book. Yippee!!!

 
At September 30, 2008 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Dina said...

I saw you book info at AuthorIsland tonight, nice to see you there too. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home