POWER OF PUSSY: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S Thursday Already !!!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S Thursday Already !!!!

We have to keep meeting this way - I so hope I can keep my visitors this week coming back !!! Yesterday I discovered a couple of blogs I want you to visit.


Dina's Thoughts

Dina was the winner of my September Lion King contest.
CONGRATULATIONS DINA !

The other blog is Tess MacKall

Sensual Secrets

I hope to see both Dina and Tess back today.

I am continuing my guest blog all this week along with my Author of the Week Spotlight with AuthorIsland.
Please join me !!!
We can have some MORE fun............(be nice (just kidding LOL)

Visit Me At AuthorIsland

Also a contest just for my Spotlight. The first person to email me TODAY with a promise to write a review will receive the Power of Pussy eBook ...........

sandyellenpatsy@aol.com
POWER OF PUSSY REVIEWS

What else ? REPEAT: Today I will send an eBook of POWER OF PUSSY to the first person to promise to write a review - please send me an email or post your PROMISE here.
sandyellenpatsy@aol.com


On the totally ridicilous side click here for
A Man's Perfect Wedding
Comments welcome ! (Rolling my eyes)
http://popauthorinterviews.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At October 2, 2008 at 11:47 AM , Blogger Dina said...

Just dropping in to say HI!!

Will check back later.

Sandy, thank you for sharing my blog, it's new to alot of people, so maybe if I get more visitors, I can post more stuff, lol.


Try to have a good day all. :)

 
At October 2, 2008 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Dina said...

Oops, forgot to say THANK YOU for my prize. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home