POWER OF PUSSY: Star Talk

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Star Talk

Photobucket"Sometimes, you know, I cry and sometimes I scream and I get really angry and I get really like, you know, into wallowing in self-pity sometimes...It's all part of healing, and anyone who's going through it out there, it's OK to cry. It's OK to fall on the ground and just scream if you want to." Photobucket

Christina Applegate,
on her battle with breast cancer

Photobucket"I've learned the hard way. I wish it wasn't the design of the universe that we have to learn things the hard way, but it is. It's a very big surprise in life when you learn that not everyone is rooting for you. It's a very scary thing when you figure that out. It's triumphant for someone to wake up to life. I feel a tremendous sense of liberation. You want to be able to use both your intuitive side and your go-get-'em side with no blame. It's better to figure out why you're in the dance and what you're doing that makes things happen the way they do."

Meg Ryan
about the woman she really is


Photobucket"My life is messy and complicated. I feel lucky to have such a wonderful, supportive husband. W're partners, and at the same time we're very separate. That's something we cultivate every day - that sense of separateness and being together at the same time. I'm a very contemplative person. I've always been that way-kind of introspective. There is a certain kind of nurturing and understanding you get from your female cohorts that is like no other. I don't care where you've been during the day or the night, in the end, you go home to something. It's about having relationships that are meaningful to you."

Annette Bening
on her marriage to Warren Beatty in 1992 and their family

2 Comments:

At September 4, 2008 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

We are women, hear us roar!!!!!

 
At September 4, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Roar !!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home