POWER OF PUSSY: Church for the Unchurched

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Church for the Unchurched

I went today with my daughter; here's what I learned:

The subject was "Isolation."
One can be in a relationship & yet be alone.
If this is happening to you, seek help immediately.

Here comes the message: True happiness is not real unless it is shared.

"Genesis: 2:18
It is not good for man to be alone. "

My difference is that right now,
I am the happiest ever I've been
in my whole adult life. I am alone
& I daresay, not lonely. In ref:
to the above statement, perhaps
it's because I am not a man. LOL
Now seriously
Man cannot survive & be wholly content without a mate. U do know
that they, indeed, are the
less-prominent of the two sexes.
Woman can nurture, serve, decide when to have sex, bake bread, wash
clothes down in the stream, be nice
.....Insert your own activities here.
I have done all kinds of shit
for the "current man of the hour" in the past.
For me it's too
much , but it seems for him, it is
never enough.
What I can I do to conform to the
unwritten laws of man?? How do
I conceal the fact that I'm a
controlling b I t c h. ??

1 Comments:

At September 2, 2008 at 7:38 PM , Blogger FriskiePCat said...

Good Grief !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you're asking that ........DO NOT CONFORM......
REPEAT: DO NOT CONFORM TO THE SO CALL LAWS OF MAN !!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home