POWER OF PUSSY: Definitely Worth a Second or Third Read

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Definitely Worth a Second or Third Read


I have been promising a review for the last few weeks and here it is.


"When I first picked up this book, I was a bit skepical. Most of the books I read are at least a few hundred pages, but I promised to read it so open it, I did. What I found was the craziest and funniest story I have ever read. Though most men wouldn't find it as amusing as us women, the advice and knowledge Sandy passes on to us makes us nod our heads in agreement or just huff and say 'yup, that is definitely the honest to God truth.' By the end, I was agreeing that sometimes the black widow and the preying mantis have it right. The sex is definitely good, but afterwards, you just want to bite off their heads.'I would recommend this book to anyone with a sense of humor and, well, a pussy. LOL!!"


Memoirs of a Fallen Angel

Memoirs of A Rabbid HotDog

3 Comments:

At September 14, 2008 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

I'm so glad you Loved Sandy's book as much as I did. Sandy, I've gotten your messages just recently. I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to you, but I could hardly move with the pain...I'm really weak.

I miss you dear friend,
Amy xo

 
At September 18, 2008 at 1:25 PM , Blogger AuthorIsland.com said...

What a great review Ruby!!!

And so true - I think the title scares off some folks but it's just a bare, honest, tears and laughter kind of journey that sadly most women end up taking.

Congrats Sandy!

DeNita
AuthorIsland.com

 
At September 21, 2008 at 9:14 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Thank you so much Amy and DeNita !
I appreciate your support so much.
I have to comment with what Ruby sent me when she started reading.


"OMG! I am on page 68 and would like to say.....this BOOK ROCKS! It has its funny moments, I love your sarcasm most, and some moments that made me say....DAMN, you know what you're talking about. Still have about half to go and then I will give you a 'true' review, but suffice to say, this is a book i would definitely recommend to all my girlfriends."

Still makes me smile.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home