POWER OF PUSSY: You will think this is a little bitty problem,

Saturday, September 6, 2008

You will think this is a little bitty problem,

You will think this is a little bitty problem,
but Sarah Palin brought it up.

Photobucket If you open a discussion with me,
I consider the words you use fair game...since most of us believe
so little of politicians would like us to think. I have dry lips; therefore
I am continually reapplying LIPSTICK. I have been to cosmetic counters,
which I hate anyway...(those women look so perfectly plastic) hundreds &
hundreds of times seeking just one tube of lipstick that will NOT make
those tiny lipstick balls well up. I have been told hundreds & hundreds
of times: the particular lipstick I am purchasing (overpriced) will
DEFINITELY stay smooth the entire day. Even the vanity commericals
on TV proclaim THEIR BRAND of lipstick to be THE ONE which will stay on
all day...'no reapplication necessary.' After 40 years, guess what, I no
longer believe anyone about their stupid lipstick; yet we've become so
conditioned to lies, we just keep on keepin' on. Whatever.
I love Sarah Palin...she is to me like a new tube of lipstick I think will
work.....What do you guys think ?????


Photobucket



We (YOU AND I) have been SO disappointed countless times
by what our leaders have said they were going to do for us
Americans. I ask, EXACTLY how are you going to get done
whatever it is that you're trying to tell us? Because of our
unnumberial (is that even a word? U know what I mean...'tons')
we no longer believe in anything that is said that is supposed to
benefit us. WE NEED DEEDS, NOT WORDS !!

Photobucket

5 Comments:

At September 7, 2008 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Jlynn said...

YES!!! Show us what you've got, not what you think we want to hear.
Like I said before she's a breath of fresh air!!

 
At September 21, 2008 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in Germany and I must say, we Europeans have been highly amused by Mrs Palin.

Valerie
valb0302@yahoo.com

 
At September 22, 2008 at 1:50 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Valerie !
Highly amused by Mrs Palin ? - I want to hear more !!!!!!
Please enlighten me on European thinking. I really want to know.

 
At September 22, 2008 at 1:53 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Do you mean that Tina Fey's
skit??? This is so interesting.

 
At September 22, 2008 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, she's so....so....AMERICAN!!! And that is not meant to be derogatory at all.

We've heard how her style is being copied, the red, peek-a-toe heels are selling out.

We are a bit concerned about some of her statements including her views on war and we do wonder if that lad HAS to marry her daughter because she's so in the spotlight?? They could just live together. In this respect, we Europeans are a tad more open minded and there are statistically, more couples living together than there are actually married.

Anyways, we are all waiting with bated breath for the elections to see who wins in the end.

Valerie
valb0302@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home