POWER OF PUSSY: Where is everybody, Sandy, anyone????

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Where is everybody, Sandy, anyone????

Ok, I know it's getting warmer here, but it's now been a month since the last post and no one is around.

I admit, I was very busy until a few weeks ago, when my local hockey team ended our season and I was going to as many games as possible and then got alittle down, but I always checked in.

I hope everyone is doing ok and just having alot of fun.

Sooooooooooo, if you have a chance, drop in and say HI! ;-)

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2009 at 12:38 AM , Blogger robynl said...

Hi Sandy,
Did you ever complete the book about Joe and Sandy?

I trust this finds you well.

 
At August 2, 2009 at 5:48 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Dina !
So sorry I haven't been around.
Hope to be back soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home