POWER OF PUSSY: THE LION QUEEN JOURNAL

Friday, April 3, 2009

THE LION QUEEN JOURNAL

Robyn has emailed lately to suggest that a journal would be desirable to jot down personal POWER notes when reading Power of Pussy so I finally got this journal posted today. I think it is sooooooo fun ! Thank you Robyn for getting me in gear!

I wanted a journal to be part of my book POWER OF PUSSY - that just did not happen so I will probably try to find more journals to fit this concept. Anyone with suggestions please let me know !!!!!!!
Photobucket


From the Designer
Art by Janet Restino. This woman rules! barebreasted, barenaked & wild-haired Lion Queen of Times Square to strengthen & inspire you!

Buy this journal here: http://journals.cafepress.com/item/the-lion-queentimes-square-journal/29943904 (Click on the title of this post to get to this link)

She also has a mousepad, a shirt and lots more Lion Queen here http://www.cafepress.com/janetsarthouse.29943905

Photobucket
http://www.cafepress.com/janetsarthouse.29943900

I WANT IT ALL !!!

3 Comments:

At April 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM , Blogger robynl said...

Awesome Sandy; I love the Lion Queen and would love to be one, lol. There are many possibilities with covers for journals. I love journals.

 
At April 5, 2009 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Chesh said...

Very awesome!!!

 
At January 20, 2010 at 7:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home