POWER OF PUSSY: MARCH LION KING CONTEST !

Saturday, March 14, 2009

MARCH LION KING CONTEST !

PhotobucketFor my March Lion King Contest, I will be giving away a signed trade back copy of my book POWER OF PUSSY, with a cute little Lion King Magnet by Gund and a writing Lion King pen.



To enter for your chance, please comment on this blog to any MARCH post.
All comments will go into the hat, so the more you comment, the better your chances to win. It would be fun to hear about your very own Lion King - all comments are welcome !



Any comment will be considered a bonus entry in addition to your original entry in all contests.





WHAT DOES THE 'LION KING' MEAN TO YOU IN TERMS OF YOUR PARTNER? Is he the king of your household? Who decides about the large purchases? Who initiates sex... what per cent of the time, is it you ? U know what, the meaning of "Lion King" has CHANGED for me. What I've learned from Peter Straat is that sex has to have a little mystique. The Lion King part comes in when you bring him a water & a bowl of popcorn. It has to do with "serving" HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS................


So, I will have the winner's address for your Lion , email your comment and name and address to
sandyellenpatsy@aol.com - with LION KING in subject line

Contest ends MARCH 31.

GOOD LUCK !!!

To find all my contests click the title of this post or click here http://popcontests.blogspot.com/ to get your entries in !!!

4 Comments:

At March 14, 2009 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Dina said...

I already have a copy, but can I enter the other contest? :)

 
At March 15, 2009 at 7:52 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Dina !
Yes, Yes, Yes !!!
Please enter all contests.
I can always send you another copy for a friend !

 
At March 15, 2009 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Dina said...

off I go to check them all out, lol.

 
At March 22, 2009 at 12:55 PM , Blogger robynl said...

I bet the pen is neat; everytime I'd use it I'd be reminded of my Lion King who is now a softie and out shoveling the driveway. We are getting snow in enormous amounts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home