POWER OF PUSSY: Did someone say SNOW!!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Did someone say SNOW!!


Well, we got more snow yesterday 12/19/08 which closed most of the city. We have had snow almost every other day last week and my area received 11 inches today. These pics are my front, driveway, and my poor little dog who is about buried in snow. Luckily my work closed too, after seeing all the white stuff when I woke up, I knew that there was NO way I was getting out of my driveway, it was up to my knees!! They didn't even plow our street til late about 6:00 pm. And when the city plows clean the streets, it buries the end on my driveway again, so I have to dig out each time. And we are expecting more snow this weekend, I love Wisconsin and snow, but this is ENOUGH already!!!So, does anyone want some free snow? :)
Dina
P.S. Thank you Sandy for letting me share my funs posts on your blog. :)

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2008 at 4:09 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Thank you,Dina !!!

I feel so lucky to be here in North Carolina !!! Only rain so far...................

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home