POWER OF PUSSY: St Patrick's Day Contest and Birthday Celebration

Monday, March 24, 2008

St Patrick's Day Contest and Birthday Celebration

Photobucket


ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS TO ENTER !!!

To enter for your chance at an autographed copy of POWER OF PUSSY,
POST a comment on this blog-whatever like if you have a question about me, my book, wish me Happy Birthday or which excerpt you like the best AND find the name of Peter's dog. Her name is in one of excerpts.
Email your posted comment and Peter's dog's name to pstraat@aol.com with St Patrick's Day contest in the subject line. And please include your shipping address in case yours is the name that comes out of the hat on April 1st.


Good Luck!


Spyonoldlovers.com!

"Whether we admit it or not, most of us are curious to know what our
former love interest, old associates and even enemies are up to. Is my
ex-girlfriend still married to that banker? Did my old boss really hit
the lottery and then lose it all? Our community aims to help you find
those answers anonymously, for free, and the person you are secretly
spying on will never know you are seeking information about them."

To check it out, go to:
http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/frmindex.html

On MySpace? Add us as a friend!
http://www.myspace.com/coolsiteoftheday

Until tomorrow...

Greg
Cool Site of the Day

(NOTE: the site above will be at that URL ONLY on the date specified. If you
are reading this email after 3/24/2008, you can check out the site above by
going to the 'Still Cool Archive' at
http://www.coolsiteoftheday.com/cgi-bin/stillcool.pl )

10 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Gigi said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!
I love St. Patrick's Day.
Green is my favorite color.
St Paddy's day is a non stressful fun event and I love being Irish for the Day.
I need to go dig out my shamrock jewelry for the day.

 
At March 12, 2008 at 1:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps as the Alpha male, long over due, selfish, self centered, and self delusional I would take great pride in being one of the first if not the first male to formally surrender, here and now, in front of the entire world, to the incredible and awesome power that is the magnificent pussy; young, old, pretty, ugly, skinny, fat, black, white; whatever. We truly have been dogs and our behavior has been consistent if nothing else through the years. Well the world has and is changing; we can't make believe it isn't happening any longer. This comment could go on and on and on but, I believe, the point is, it's time, it's the time for women; as they continue to grow in significant power within society, within the cooperate world and now finally and possibly right into the presidency. I for one look forward to the opportunity to serve the mighty and powerful pussies of the world and only hope this man may be good enough one day to in fact be called your bitch one day for a change. Thank you for all you have given. - Alpha man

 
At March 13, 2008 at 6:56 AM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

Had to publish this birthday greeting received by email. It made my day :
It's truly exciting to witness the re-birth of the
magnificent and awesome pussy. Happy Birthday to you, Happy
Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear pussy, Happy Birthday to you.
Eternally Yours - A man, as in Alpha man

 
At March 16, 2008 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Laura K said...

Happy Early Birthday, too! Please don't put me into your contest, because I have this wonderful book already! I'm a March baby, too, (mine was on the 14th). Enjoy your day tomorrow!

 
At March 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM , Blogger THE STORM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
AND I'D LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE ALPHA MAN !

 
At March 17, 2008 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Renny said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Birthday.

 
At March 19, 2008 at 12:46 PM , Blogger AuthorIsland.com said...

Happy Late Birthday Sandy - So busy at the St. Patty's Day Chat, I forgot to have everyone sing Happy Birthday to you!

DeNita
AuthorIsland.com

 
At March 21, 2008 at 1:46 AM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sandy!!

Hugs,
Amy

 
At March 21, 2008 at 1:50 AM , Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Oh Sandy, I wanted to say Happy Birthday and St. Patrick's Day! I found out all about you at authorisland.com ... and I'm so glad that I did! I can't wait to read your book...Plus, you handled the dog eating the shoe wonderfully! I don't think I could've been that calm! I have a shoe fetish : ) I LOVE them!

Have a great day!

Amy

 
At March 24, 2008 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Tameka said...

Good luck on all future books and title of your book is so right.Lol!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home