POWER OF PUSSY: BILL & HILLARY excerpt

Saturday, February 9, 2008

BILL & HILLARY excerpt

I noticed all of the other women were attracted to him also.
I should have figured it out right then and there.
Instead, I loved it that women loved and wanted him.
It made him even more desirable.

He's not as good (bad) as Bill Clinton but you get the gist.
By the way, I hate Bill & Hillary.
Just this one thing on politics: Come on, no one can judge his job performance.
He was too busy sticking his cigar (or WHATEVER) up her ass(or WHEREVER!!)

We, as a nation, accepted the President of the United States look each and every one of us in the eye and say: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."
GASP with disbelief not belief.
Did anyone believe him ????
Photobucket

My point is WHAT KIND OF IDIOTS ARE WE?
The man leading our country , the role model for all men.
What I got from what Bill Clinton was:It's OK to get your penis out.
That's not sex after all !

We can only guess what really happened.
Only Monica and Bill know for sure.
Besides, oral sex isn't really sex either !
GOOD GRIEF !!!

Monica became a celebrity - envied and rich.
Hillary showed her strength BY GOD.
Bill's actions became acceptable and even more -------

The whole rest of the world laughed at us Americans.
The President of our country is allowed to cheat and have his wife accept, it and LIE TO THE NATION AS A WHOLE.THE FUCKER !!!

It confirmed all men could see, it's OK to cheat, just don't get caught.

He's the PRESIDENT, after all !

To all: The biggest mistake Bill made was getting caught.
TRUE OR FALSE ????

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2008 at 12:29 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

I am no longer a proponent of my own theory subscribed to in my own book Power of P.
The Sequel No. 2 will be about my heart-wrenching newly discovered wisdom of truly held power of getting to know someone first. My friend Mike told me so at the time, but I didn't want to believe him so I didn't. And I got into a whole bunch of trouble. Now I don't even like the word power. That is so last year.
Happy Hearts to all,
Sandy Patsy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home