POWER OF PUSSY: Hi, It's me...Sandy Ellen Patsy; I do exist.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hi, It's me...Sandy Ellen Patsy; I do exist.

Send me any/all of your comments, thoughts and experiences!
I am not an activist or a feminist; I am realist. I don't fantasize.
I work with the truth and people's own emotions and desires.
By desires, I mean, what is it that you really want. Most of us
can easily say what we don't want, but let's concentrate on the flip.
Even with my love affair ending in a book to show for it and not a
relationship; it was Priceless. I learned more in those four years
than I did in the previous forty!
In my next rendition of realism, I am going to show and tell how
the "Lion King," heart of your heart needs to be tamed and not
stroked. Volumn II....stay tuned.

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2008 at 10:44 AM , Blogger AuthorIsland.com said...

Hi Sandy,

Congrats on your new blog. It looks great!

I look forward to learning more about you and your book.

DeNita
AuthorIsland.com

 
At February 7, 2008 at 3:54 PM , Blogger SANDY PATSY said...

DeNita !
Have you been receiving comments from Sandy Patsy on our blog Power of Pussy ??? Sandy has been posting and she doesn't know what she has done but insists they got published. This is the only thing I can think of - that she answered this comment of yours
(THANK YOU !!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home